Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,542 Lari (5,536 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)