Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,698 Lari (R$ 4,754) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)