Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.754 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,789 Lari (R$ 2,372) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)