Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00743 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,601 Lari (215,440 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)