Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00229 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,543 Lari (₩2,422,768) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (34 minutes ago)