Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04839 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,659 Lari (Php75,625) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)