Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05140 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,684 Lari (Php52,211) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)