Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05356 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,860 Lari (Php34,727) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)