Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,429 Lari (2,132TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)