Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00073 GEL / MGA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 16,881 Lari (23,283,592 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (41 minutes ago)