Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00077 GEL / MGA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,972 Lari (5,191,595 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)