Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 GEL / MGA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,915 Lari (2,444,473 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)