Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00073 GEL / MGA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,968 Lari (2,680,678 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)