Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 GEL / MGA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 36% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,083 Lari (4,911,025 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)