Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 GEL / MGA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,880 Lari (2,485,533 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)