Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00073 GEL / MGA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,601 Lari (2,190,951 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)