Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00073 GEL / MGA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,684 Lari (5,068,709 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)