Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00228 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,429 Lari (₩1,505,758) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)