Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00230 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,575 Lari (₩685,209) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)