Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,805 Lari (₩759,724) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)