Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,683 Lari (₩762,876) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)