Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03836 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,491 Lari (₨91,018) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)