Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,592 Lari (﷼ 21,572,583) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)