Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,980 Lari (﷼ 40,299,494) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)