Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,042 Lari (﷼ 36,492,810) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)