Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.607 GEL / JOD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,025 Lari (Dinar 562) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 160 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (42 minutes ago)