Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.445 GEL / JOD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,169 Lari (Dinar 629) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)