Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.980 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,818 Lari (€610) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)