Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.805 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,687 Lari (€601) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)