Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00498 GEL / SYP *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 709 Lari (142,460 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)