Cost of living comparison between Aleppo, Syria and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00449 GEL / SYP *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 468 Lari (104,182 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)