Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 GEL / SAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,702 Lari (﷼ 2,623) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)