Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 GEL / SAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,197 Lari (﷼ 5,950) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (44 minutes ago)