Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.711 GEL / SAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,170 Lari (﷼ 5,865) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)