Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13579 GEL / EGP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,431 Lari (E£ 10,542) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)