Cost of living comparison between Al `Amarah, Iraq and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00199 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,924 Lari (1,465,829 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)