Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.678 GEL / AED
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 58% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,525 Lari (Dirham 3,724) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)