Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.713 GEL / AED
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 63% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,614 Lari (Dirham 3,665) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)