Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.693 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,561 Lari (2,254TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)