Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.704 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,014 Lari (4,279TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)