Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,601 Lari (﷼ 43,947,343) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)