Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03589 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,565 Lari (₨43,621) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)