Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25700 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,741 Lari (6,773 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (38 minutes ago)