Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,409 Lari (5,075TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)