Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.727 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,368 Lari (4,633TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)