Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,592 Lari (2,339TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)