Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 GEL / NGN *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 69% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,296 Lari (628,898 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (40 minutes ago)