Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00409 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,000 Lari (734,053 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)