Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00455 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,400 Lari (307,889 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)