Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00440 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 54% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,312 Lari (524,927 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)