Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39346 GEL / DKK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 51% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,416 Lari (kr6,141) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)