Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.177 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,574 Дин. ($847) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)