Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.285 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,833 Дин. (1,243 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)