Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13356 RSD / MWK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 32% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 50,556 Дин. (378,522 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)