Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15871 RSD / MWK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 19% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 60,806 Дин. (383,120 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (41 minutes ago)