Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.630 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,419 Дин. (17,802 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)