Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.472 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,755 Дин. (€766) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)