Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.487 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 56% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 127,143 Дин. (€1,030) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)