Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.266 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,070 Дин. (€702) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)