Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.748 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,232 Дин. (2,965 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (40 minutes ago)