Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.249 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,183 Дин. (元5,849) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)