Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.630 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 81% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 141,635 Дин. (元8,517) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (29 minutes ago)