Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.521 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,821 Дин. (1,368KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)