Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 143.676 RSD / JOD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,807 Дин. (Dinar 653) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)