Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.728 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 69,845 Дин. (18,733₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)