Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.311 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,912 Дин. (Php41,502) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)