Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.195 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,629 Дин. (Php39,926) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)