Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.845 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 70,878 Дин. (Php38,410) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)