Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.947 RSD / HRK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 53% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,973 Дин. (6,896 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)