Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.915 RSD / HRK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,989 Дин. (6,471 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (1 minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)