Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.034 RSD / HRK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 54% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,053 Дин. (7,113 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)