Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.589 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,848 Дин. (3,220 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)