Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.936 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,555 Дин. (3,385 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)