Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.745 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 102% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 151,437 Дин. (40,434 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)