Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.375 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,397 Дин. (32,711 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)