Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10225 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 171,785 Дин. (₩1,679,982) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)