Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.575 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,406 Дин. (руб 42,794) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)