Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 151,470 Дин. (¥145,916) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)