Cost of living comparison between Yokohama, Japan and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.022 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 271% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 290,143 Дин. (¥283,950) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)