Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00254 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,806 Дин. (﷼ 34,954,763) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)