Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,067 Дин. (﷼ 34,987,041) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)