Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.465 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,503 Дин. (元5,922) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)