Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.815 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,858 Дин. (4,648元) in Yanji.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)