Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06864 RSD / MMK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,520 Дин. (1,639,354 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)