Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06375 RSD / MMK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,581 Дин. (1,373,787 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)