Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08414 RSD / MMK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 167% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 216,664 Дин. (2,574,939 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)