Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08512 RSD / MMK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 167% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 208,480 Дин. (2,449,209 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)