Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06777 RSD / MMK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,462 Дин. (1,452,882 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)