Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.418 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 50% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,343 Дин. (﷼ 4,207) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)