Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.144 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,955 Дин. (﷼ 4,456) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)